Summer school 2021 (per week)
Resident £600.00 all inclusive
Resident fees include all tuition, accommodation and meals. Daily lunch, coffee and afternoon snack is available for non-Residents at itemised menu prices.
Teachers observing (per week)
We offer teachers and dance enthusiast the opportunity to come and observe our classes. If you wish further information please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Observing classes £60.00
Charge for observing £12 per day; £9 per half day.
• The Stanley and Audrey Burton Scholarship, funded by The Audrey and
Stanley Burton Trust.
• The Kevin O'Hare Scholarship.
• The David Bintley CBE Scholarship.
• The Sir Kenneth MacMillan Scholarship, funded by Lady MacMillan.
• The Sir Peter Wright CBE DMus Scholarship, funded by BRB Supporters.
• The Wayne Sleep Scholarship, funded by The Wayne Sleep Dance
• The Aud Jebsen Scholarships.
• Derek Rencher Scholarship.
• The Carol Barrie Scholarship.
• Sussex and Opera and Ballet Society Scholarship.
• The Marguerite Porter MBE Scholarship.
• The Quartet Scholarship.
• The Pfeiffer and Wainman Scholarship.
• The Sylvia McAndrew Scholarship, funded by Michelle Gibson.
• The Serena Martin Scholarship.
• The Heather McCubbin Scholarship.
• The Susan Johnson Scholarship.
• The Tenet Compliance and Litigation Scholarship.
These wonderful scholarships that YBS is able to offer, and the impact they have on students attending the Summer School, would not be possible without the incredible generosity of those who support them. We thank you all greatly.
The award of scholarships is by audition. Scholarships cover all or part of the fees for attending the Summer School. Scholarships do not include any travel costs.
For Bursary Information click here.